For almost 20 years we’ve been creating beautiful living spaces and adding value to our client’s properties. Our expertise includes all types of lofts and extensions, please let us share our knowledge, creativity and good practical sense for your home.
Click on a property type for more info
Click on a property type for more info
Welcome to A1 Loft Conversions and Extensions
We are the leading experts in loft conversions, extensions and refurbishments, committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service and construction possible. Our extensive portfolio of satisfied loft conversions and house extension clients reflects our dedication in providing a first class service.
We cover Surrey, Hampshire, the home counties, London and surrounding areas.
Contact us today for a FREE expert advisory meeting and FREE quote!
Benefits of a Loft Conversion or Extension
With high quality loft conversions or house extensions, you can increase the value of your home as well as increase your living space. As one of the UK’s most popular forms of home improvement, loft conversions and house extensions can make wasted space practical and by installing loft insulation you can reduce your energy bills too.
With rising house prices, increased Stamp Duty and higher moving costs, a loft conversion or extension could also have a number of financial benefits, including providing a space for rental income.
There are also so many potential eco-friendly options to a loft conversion:
Solar Panels which can lower or even eliminate your monthly electricity bills.
Insulation and Ventilation: for our eco-lofts we provide the options of ‘Vacuum Insulation Panels’ and ‘Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery’.
Under Floor Heating: As under-floor heating is economical with the most efficient types being water and electrical, it can easily be linked into a solar panel if you wish.
Green Roofs: Green/Living roofs have the capability of introducing a whole range of plant species from mosses, ferns, orchids, tropical plant species, sedums, herbs and edible plants grown organically.
Water Harvesting: Rainwater harvesting can cut the amount of water that a home uses from their water supplier by up to 50%.
Contact us today to find out how a loft conversion can improve your home!
- Over 2,500 completed projects throughout Surrey, Hampshire, London and the home counties!
- Almost 20 years of building and project management operations
- 98% of our clients recommend us to family and friends
- The majority of our work comes through customer referrals
- Over 250 client show homes to visit, unescorted
- Your money is safe with the A1 secure payment process
- Customer Service is our number 1 priority – we take the customer step by step through their project giving them complete transparency of operations and ultimate control throughout, managing each project from start to finish
- Choice – From a variety of services to the whole package – it’s your choice. We interpret your ideas, advise on the best solution and create your dream loft or extension
- Superior Design – our experienced designers will work with you to provide innovative solutions for your space and design
- We provide comprehensive 10 year company backed guarantees as standard to all our clients at the time of contract, for complete peace of mind.
- Velux VIP Installer 2013, Best of Houzz 2015 Design, Certified Installer Velux & ISO 9001 Accreditation
- Our compliant financial advisor partners can arrange finance which in some cases involves re-mortgaging that pays for the project and reduces the overall mortgage cost now that interest rates are so low
MAP OF OUR COMPLETED PROJECTS
As you can see we have a vast array of previous loft conversion clients right across Surrey and South West London.
From Hip to Gable’s in Hampton Court & Guildford; Mansard’s in Malden; Velux’s in Virginia Water & Rear Dormer’s in Richmond & The Dittons
Contact us today for your FREE advisory meeting and FREE quote.